Sin Soo Hup was established in 1952 at the Old Prangin Market, Maxwell Road. Due to government development plans, we moved in 2004 to Pasar Borong Pulau Mutiara, Gat Lebuh Macallum. We’ve been there ever since.
Our customers range from walk-in market-goers, to direct supplying international hotels, restaurants, hospitals, factories, plus not-for-profit organisations including temples and churches. Our reach also extends to Langkawi up north.
Over 60 years, we’ve grown to become Penang’s largest fruit and vegetable wholesaler – a business built on quality, consistency, and trust.
Over 3 generations, we’ve innovated to become a service provider – partnering with growers and suppliers, to import a wider range of goods for our customers
We’ve been delivering online orders for our business clients since 2015. And now, we deliver to everyone.